Prescribed for over 30 years1
There are many options for an
- Indicated for patients 12 years of age and older
- Available as a peppermint-flavored syrup
Axid® (nizatidine) Oral Solution is available to order from your wholesaler
Nizatidine NDC 60846-0301-15
Cardinal Health 5280060
More than 90% of commercially insured patients may pay as little as $5 for their prescription*
Subject to eligibility. Individual out-of-pocket costs may vary. Not valid for patients covered under Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal or state programs.
*Of commercially insured
Automatic co-pay savings
- eVoucher Rx™ program, no cards or coupons needed
- Most patients with commercial insurance will receive an automatic co-pay reduction at participating pharmacies when picking up an
Axid® (nizatidine)Oral Solution prescription
Terms, Conditions, and Eligibility Criteria
- This offer is not valid for prescriptions paid in part or in full by any federally- or state-funded program, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, or Tricare, and where prohibited by law.
- This savings program cannot be combined with any other coupon, certificate, voucher, or similar offer.
- Offer not extended to clubs, groups, or organizations.
- Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and contractual or other obligations as a pharmacy provider.
- This is not an insurance program.
- Participating patients and pharmacists understand and agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this offer as set forth herein.
- Any step-edits or prior authorizations required by the insurance plan still apply.
- This offer is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to modify or cancel this program at any time.
eVoucherRx™ is not extended on prescriptions for patients:
- Who are cash-paying customers
- Using mail-order or institution-based pharmacies to fill their prescriptions, or who are federal or state government employees
- Who are filling their prescriptions at nonparticipating pharmacies